Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow
$150
$99
$83
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$86
$77
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
3,196 results
All reviewscentral stationcollage restauranta business class roommodern hotelstandard roomjunior suitecity centremini barargyle streetleisure facilitiesbuffet breakfaststayed one nightcar parkbars and restaurantsgood nights sleepan overnight stayhaggis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Attended a weekend conference recently, what an excellent venue. Superb accommodation, friendly and exceptional staff, great situation for the centre of a busy city, my only negative is the car parking, having said that, the NDP nearby was recommended at reduced rates. All in all excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Victoriahowie, Assistant Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Hi Ashley B,
A review like this is exactly what we are aiming for! Thank you for the glowing recommendation and I hope we see you again on business or pleasure in the near future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We Loved our stay here. Modern, clean and comfortable. A definite treat. Breakfast options were all lovely. Staff were welcoming and friendly. Bedroom was clean, comfortable, well equipped and spacious. Fancy extras included Arran Aromatics toiletries. Mini Bar well stocked. Situated in City Centre and within easy reach of shopping and restaurants. Will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Armstrong 19,
Thank you very much for the review you recently posted
It was wonderful to read that you enjoyed your visit.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Nice and clean, lovely comfortable bed. Easy to work air con and shower too! Lovely quiet hotel despite it being in city centre. Only draw back, no car park or area to load and unload luggage without parking on double yellow lines or a disabled area,

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Victoriahowie, Assistant Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Hello James,
Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review.
It is great to read that you enjoyed staying at The Radisson Blu Glasgow. We have discounted rates at two local carparks the NCP is £7.50 for 24 hours, tokens are validated at reception to recieve the discounted rate and we also offer valet parking services
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future
Kind Regards, Victoria

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I recently visited here with some colleagues as we were working at an event in the Arches. The location of this hotel couldn't have been any more convenient for where we were going and it is also close to plenty of restaurants, main shopping streets etc.
The room which I had was a very 'different' set up to other hotels which I've stayed in - the TV was set on a pillar in the middle of the floor and there was a window between the bathroom and bedroom. This isn't a complaint, however, the lighting in the room wasn't great. I'm not sure why but the floor lamp and table lamp wouldn't switch on on my second night there. The bed was very firm but I would sleep on a razor blade so that didn't matter too much.
There was a good selection of drinks available in the mini bar and a good selection of food at breakfast. I was quite disappointed to return to my room at 3.30pm after being out working and the room hadn't been made up/towels weren't changed etc. However, they had managed to make time to come in and check what I'd used from the mini bar!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hi LoveHols85,
I'm glad to hear that on the whole you enjoyed your stay.
We do offer 3 different styles of standard room at the hotel so next time you’re in maybe we can offer you something more to your liking.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed breakfast at the hotel
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I was invited to leave this review at the end of my feedback on Radisson Blu Glasgow so here it is. - I felt our room should not have been available for any guest to stay in. We had to wait for it to be available as it was still listed as 'dirty' in the system despite our late arrival, this should have been a clue. The room was very small. Movies, which were included in the price, were not working. They reset the system, they sent an engineer who identified we had the wrong remote and found the correct one, but also the box was faulty and had probably been swapped out of another room at an earlier time. There were no replacements available so we had no movies for the duration of our stay. This took about an hour and was still not fixed. Front desk arranged free room service for us for the inconvenience, which was very kind, however, to be honest, the food wasn't great, and if we had paid for it, it would have been overpriced. However we very much appreciated the gesture from your attentive staff. The shower door leaked and the bathroom floor was drenched each time the shower was used. The door handle on the inside of the shower door was missing so we couldn't close the shower door properly. We requested milk as per the card on the door, on the first night and this did not arrive at all. I had to re-request from room service and we received it almost an hour after the time on the card. The wifi is absolutely terrible. So weak. I already knew this about this hotel before from a previous stay, and from your reviews, but really, you need to sort this out. I needed to keep recharging my phone as constantly searching for a decent signal kept draining it of power. The bed was of a strange design with a wooden shelf behind the pillows, this could be quite painful at times! The mattress was terrible. I have slept better while I have stayed at Premier Inn, and even Butlins. It was like sleeping on a camp bed. I could feel the bed base beneath the mattress as the mattress was so thin. Sleeping on my side was excruciating. There was no support at all. It felt as if there was no cushioning between the bed springs and the outer mattress cover, I could feel the metal however I lay. It is a scandal that you can charge 200 pounds a night and use a cheap, thin and possibly, ancient, mattress. Is 523 a 'lemon' room? Faulty shower door handle, no milk delivery, faulty box, wrong remote control and terrible mattress? Is it the room that is used as a spare and everything gets swapped out when they go wrong in other rooms? I spent 2 miserable nights on that bed, I was in agony all weekend, it effected everything. We were shattered as we kept waking up whenever we felt a spring pop in our side. It was painful to walk, I could only walk slowly, I couldn't stand for very long, we had to curtail our activities. The kind gentleman when we were checking out reduced our room rate, but several days later when I am still in pain and seeking medical advice, I resent every penny I have spent on that room. He also advised that the mattresses on the 5th Floor are 'very firm' so maybe I found that uncomfortable? This is disingenuous. I would have welcomed 'very firm'. If it had been 'very firm' I would not have been able to feel the bed base through the mattress with my spine. I advised him that the mattress felt like sleeping on a camp bed, but he insisted that the 'firmness' would account for the 'uncomfortable' mattress. I would have been delighted with 'uncomfortable', however I cannot accept an instrument of torture. Everything I can accept with good grace except that cheap, nasty bed. Where people sleep should be the focal point of a hotel. You should be ashamed. "All things considered, what could we have done to improve your experience?" A decent mattress. A mattress worth £200 a night. Not something akin to a camp bed, or a 50 year old, paper thin mattress with painful springs from a run down B&B. This is such an oversight for a relatively new, incredibly expensive hotel. I must conclude that 523 is the only room that houses such an instrument of torture otherwise you would surely be out of business by now. Other problems we had, room service not arriving, shower leaking, movies included in the price not working, would have been borne with good grace had we had a decent, cushioned, mattress and been able to get a good nights sleep. I spent 2 miserable nights on that mattress. A completely different experience to my previous stay in December. Previously, when I stayed at the same hotel in December 2013, the room service didn't arrive on one occasion. The wifi was awful, terribly weak signal. For free wifi to be useful it has to stop constantly disappearing. But we had a decent shower, lovely comfy beds with thick mattresses, and to be honest, we paid a lot less. So in future if the man we spoke to at check out is telling the truth, avoid the 5th floor. If he was lying, avoid room 523, as you will be charged more but have a terrible time! Or just stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple