We stayed for one night on 29 May 2013, having booked the night before and having obtained a very good deal.
We were warmly greeted at reception and were checked in early and immediately (including my request for a particular part of the hotel).
There was a good choice at breakfast and staff again were attentive.
We were able to leave our overnight bag and shopping securely at the hotel after checkout which we continued to shop and take lunch.
Full marks folks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland