This was the best hotel for service we stayed at on our Trafalgar tour. Even so, I wish Trafalgar would get hotels that were a little more homey and less... stark.
We had decent connectivity in the room (which had been an issue all trip long). The room was large and relatively comfortable. The TV didn't work, but the fixit guy fixed the remote.
Our last day there, we were promised a full breakfast and got a slight continental service. Otherwise, the hotel was relatively just "eh". Nothing exciting.
It was close to a lot of stuff to do which was nice. I'd hate to think I'd have to spend all my time in the room. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland