The hotel is next to the Central Station, you can walk almost everywhere and that's what we did with our 1.5 year old daughter. That the bisggest advantage of the hotel.
It's very modern however as it is been noted before, the rooms are rather dark. You can also see that it's slightly dated furniture, walls etc.)
It doesn't belong to the hotel, however hotel guests can use it free of charge. It has a good size swimming pool however all in all it looks rather dated and there is no area to stay around the pool or sauna to relax.
Very nice, had a lot of help in terms of sightseeing and places around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland