“A wee gem”

Ranked #371 of 2,450 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Rose and Grants are Cafe Deli's providing lunches, breakfasts, coffee, teas and other delicacies. We source all the ingredients for our sandwiches, salads, baking and homemade meals from local grocers and bakers. We aim at all times to hold a consistency of standard in our coffee making so that every cup of coffee tastes great whichever Rose & Grants you visit. Our approach simply aims to create tasty sandwiches, salads, bakes, ready meals, coffee and baking, and we achieve this by quality of ingredients, preparation and consistency.Our staff are recruited on the basis of their personality and work ethic. As a result you should find them polite, friendly, hard working and with high personal standards. Any courteous feedback will be well received by each of them and we are happy to consider all feedback. As a result we value all our staff and regard them as skilled assests to the business.
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“A wee gem”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I visited Rose and Grants for the first time this week and returned for a second visit today. It is not like me to go to the same place twice in a week but I just couldn't get their coconut and raspberry slice out of my head, it is truly fantastic. On my first visit I had a tuna panini which came with a lovely side salad of mixed leaves, tomatoes and olives. Today I had the homemade lentil and carrot soup which was accompanied by thick cut olive crusty bread. On both visits I had the raspberry and coconut slice and my companion(s) had carrot cake, both were delicious.They also do a lovely americano coffee and a generous pot of tea for two. I will definitely be back, good food, friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank June C

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one of Glasgow's best”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Excellent coffee shop .Home made soups,freshly made sandwiches(best BLT in Glasgow). Very friendly ,polite staff. Excellent value .I highly recommend this place

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 132MoiraG
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
“My New Favourite For a Coffee + Cake”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stumbled across this place and wondered why I've never been before. Usually go to the usual Nero's, Starbucks et al but this place is a definite step up with regards friendly staff, service and quality of food. A pleasant change to the usual corporate offerings.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Peter M
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Good Independent coffee shop”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Popped in here as walked past and it looked nice. It was a busy sunday afternoon but the staff were friendly and helpful. Good choice of sweet treats and very good value for money. Had a large teapot for 2 people.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Elke M
Glasgow
“Best service in a long time!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went to rose and grants to do some studying for my university as I had visited before and it had a calming atmosphere. The service from the girl with very short brown hair was absolutely first rate! She had a beaming smile and could not do more for me. She was very polite and was chatting to the regulars who were obviously very keen on her too. The coffee was amazing! The best caramel latte I have ever tasted. I will definitely be back and it is due to the service from the lovely girl more than the food itself!

• Visited October 2013