“great place to eat”

Handmade Burger Co.
Ranked #970 of 2,407 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“great place to eat”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We have ate here a few times now and each time we have enjoyed it. The burgers are really tasty and very filling. They don't come with a side but we usually order chips between us and there is plenty to go round. The staff are really nice and pleasant. I noticed this more recently when we visited with my 8 month old which can sometimes be tricky if she's playing up. nearly every member of staff who passed or was serving actually took the time to say hello to my very nosey daughter who enjoyed the attention. sometimes it's just the little things. We will definitely be back and always recommend.

ayrshire
“Definitely Slow Food Not Fast Food!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We decided to eat here for lunch during a recent shopping trip to Braehead.
At noon the restaurant was reasonably quiet maybe about 6 tables eating. We stood and waited to be sat and a nice waiter led us to our table and gave us menus. We made a quick decision - bacon and cheese burger for my husband and chicken skewers for me with a plate of chips to share and I placed the order and paid.
So we sat and waited and waited and waited ..............
It took 25 minutes to bring our food. Now had the place been mobbed I might have understood but this was a quiet afternoon.
When it did come my husband liked his burger, although we both thought it was a bit overpriced for what he got. My chargrilled chicken skewers were grilled dry! Chips were tasty!
Would we eat here again - Doubtful.....it took too long and I didn't think it was good value.
Plus cutlery was a bit grubby and I think Uri Geller had been there and bent the forks while he was waiting for his burger.

1 Thank loobylooayr
Renfrewshire, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable experiences”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

3rd time I've been to this particular 'restaurant' for a quick bite to eat before the cinema with my partner. I have to say in these 3 visits I have never been disappointed; we don't go elsewhere. The staff are always smiling and helpful especially when most are young - at a guess 18-25. High spirits and considerate service with a smile. Through O2's; 2 burgers for £10.00 offer the meal prices are very good. We always go for the Cheese, Bacon & BBQ burger which is spectacular along with a side of the best chips I have ever had in a restaurant. We leave satisfied each time we visit here.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

the food made in handmade burger is amazing, especially the chicken burger:) the fries and wedges are really good aswell. the piri piri chicken buger is exeptionally good though :D

• Visited May 2013
“Lovely”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Lovely burgers, really different, been a few times always been nice. Onion rings dips and chips nice too.

Visited June 2013