“For lease”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Had a dreadful meal here
No wonder it has gone bust. It's really a pub pretending to be a restaurant. Awful food, possibly brakes certainly chef free environment

P

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Was taken by a friend for a birthday lunch and I enjoyed the most amazing burger. Clean restaurant with friendly staff and lovely food. Also ~ very nice gin and cocktails.

1  Thank margaretwhannah
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

We had booked table for lunch but unfortunately it was during a rugby match . Customers were screaming at tv ! We ate quickly and left ! Too noisy for us .

Management response:Responded June 28, 2017

Apologies for the noise and hope you return during a quieter time. Our regulars were just a bit excited that day.

Regards

Julie

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We really like the atmosphere in the Den,the food however needs to be improved.We have been here in several occasions and with anew menu we thought it would be better ,but it's not

Management response:Responded June 28, 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry you are disappointed with the food as we changed the menu a couple of months ago and also introduced daily and weekend specials which are very popular.

Please do not hesitate to speak to me next time you're in so that I can find out a bit more about the problems.

Regards

Julie

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

I was here with friends and was looking forward to a nice meal but was sadly let down. I asked for a well-done burger but was given one that was so raw inside that the I could see the blood. The 'hand-cut' chips with it were not chips but potato wedges that were solid in the middle. I had to return the food and wait at least 15 minutes for another, at which point my friends had nearly finished theirs. I had lost my appetite by this time and only ate the burger and left the wedges and bun. I would like to say though that the staff were very nice and the manager said she would not charge for my meal. My friends barely touched their wedges (they were actually expecting chips and not wedges) and when I asked why, they also said they were undercooked. Our bill was £350, including the drinks, and we weren't very impressed.

1  Thank Flygirl1975