“Good quality, well priced food that will fill you up.”
Review of Pinto Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Pinto Mexican Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Pinto Mexican Kitchen is a Burrito Bar serving Mexican Street Food with something to suit all tastes. Open from 11am Monday - Saturday and 12noon Sunday. Licensed.
Marchwiel, United Kingdom
“Good quality, well priced food that will fill you up.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have only ate here once which Is something I keep meaning to change but every time I'm working in glasgow I struggle for time to stop. When I was there I had a burrito with pork. The mild salsa (I forget the name) it had a little kick to it but nothing you would say was fiery. The rice was well cooked and the overall burrito was excellent. Good was made quickly which if in your lunch break or just in a rush is perfect. Will return hopefully next time I'm in glasgow.

Note: I've forgotten when I actually ate there so just put a random month sorry.

• Visited August 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best eatery in Glasgow!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Pinto stands as our all-time favourite eatery in the whole city. Its menu is full of fresh, quality ingredients, and its large portions provides more bang for your buck!

Staff are always friendly and the whole place has such a great atmosphere! Mexican street food at its best!

• Visited July 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
“Mexican Gem”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stumbled upon this by accident in Glasgow after a long days shopping and im glad we did - great fresh mexican food for a good price that transfers you out of Scotland for a little while (think of it as an American "Chipotle" Restaurant for those that have frequented the states)

Great portion size and lots of flavours that work well together.

I had a chipotle chicken burrito with rice, peppers, onions, salsa, guacamole, sour cream and chilli sauce... amazing! I agree that food could definitely be inconsistent at times judging by customers that were infront of me with some staff giving better portion size than others but we were happy and will return when we're back in Glasgow. Staff were also super friendly!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a Quick Bite”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I had planned to go to Home for tea before a concert at the City Halls as it is cheap, nice and right next door but there were no tables available. This led to much wandering in the hopes of finding somewhere. We had decided to grab a sandwich from Pret at George Square only to discover that it was closed for renovations. All was not lost however as we found Pinto just next door. It wasn't great value for money but also wasn't extortionate for what you were getting. The food was nice but I found myself thinking that they could do with draining the liquid from a lot of the food, especially their veg as nobody likes soggy food. I had the chicken salad and it was tasty and filling without being too spicy. My boyfriend had the tacos (2x chicken, 1x pork) and found the pork surprisingly spicy. The atmosphere was nice and suited our purposes perfectly. Wouldn't choose to go back though unless under similar circumstances.

gartcosh
“tastie food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

have only ordered takeaway but enjoyed them each time. we had chicken, beef and veg barritos and they were spicy and full of flavour.