Me and my friend stayed for about 4 nights in this hotel. The rooms were very comfortable. The price was very cheap. The breakfast was very delicious and rich. The hotel was very good when compared to the price. The staff was cheerful and very helpful. tey helped us for every thing we needed. The owner of the hotel has changed 3 months ago. They do their business in a very careful and a professional manner. They did their best to make us happy. The staff worked as a travel agency. We did all our reservations asked them every thing about the city and the shopping facilities, we did not need to go to any travel agency. We were very happy and satisfied during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Court Guest House is situated in the heart of the city centre. The guest house has been awarded 2 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board, With FREE WIFI Access, 24 hour reception, continental or Scottish Breakfast and open all year round. We are a Family Run Guest House here to help you make the Most of your Trip whether it be for Business, pleasure, Shopping, Sightseeing or Just to Get away from it all for the weekend. It is a traditional town house building, just a stones throw away from many of the main attractions of Glasgow. The guest house is close to all the main amenities, attractions, theatres, cinemas, pubs, clubs, Hampden Park, SECC, ABC, Glasgow Science Centre, Kelvingrove Art Galleries & Museum, Transport Museum, Kings Theatre, Royal Concert Hall also located on the same street as the Famous Glasgow School of Art and various major shopping centres. Furthermore, a great number of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines are only a short stroll away. The excellent location of the guest house ensures that there are reliable and frequent transport links to and from the Glasgow and Prestwick Airport. In addition, the Buchanan Bus Station, Queen Street Station and Central Station are all less than a mile, making this guest house an excellent choice for those on business and likewise, those visiting Glasgow in order to soak in the ambience of the city.We offer excellent, competitive prices all year round as well as a comfortable stay with friendly staff available at all times should you require any assistance.We also have Hair dryers , extra Blankets irons and pillows available for our Guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hampton Court Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Court Guesthouse Hotel Glasgow
- Hampton Court Guesthouse Glasgow, Scotland