“A wonderful brunch”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I had a lovely brunch at the olive pip,followed by the very best coffee. The staff are very bubbly and attentive, and obviously enjoy a great relationship with their many regulars. All the very best . Keep up the good work,

4  Thank drumbuie

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I love this cafe! Recent changes have brought a wonderful new menu - I had delicious courgette and rosemary soup, home made and piping hot, followed by sticky toffee cupcake, also homemade. The staff were warm, friendly, attentive and I will definitely be going back, tempted by the fabulous homemade cakes. A GEM of a find!

5  Thank Fairycake-K
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Patronising and fake staff with underwhelming food and poorly made coffee. Old owners and staff seemed genuine and homey whereas new couldn't wait for us to leave. Lost all bubbly and cosy atmosphere it had before.

3  Thank jackydd
Reviewed August 4, 2013

A friendly welcome, relaxed atmosphere and homely cakes, food or coffee make the Olive Pip a perfect place to chill with friends or with a Sunday newspaper! I've driven passed this place so many times Im glad I finally made the decision to stop by!

3  Thank 944Sljb
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had been to the pip before to eat and the food was underwhelming to say the least- burt panini and some soggy old crisps. However, I went yesterday and the food was great. I had eggs benedict and a latte- standard of food and beautiful latte art put a smile on my face.

4  Thank Fionapartick