“Delighted once again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pesto Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Pesto Italian Restaurant
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Joint winner of People's Choice Award, Scottish Italian Awards 2013. Finalist for Most Romantic Restaurant and Best Wine List.
glasgow
“Delighted once again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was there with my husband after a long busy working day and needed a friendly and relaxing place to have something to eat. Pesto was the right choice. The food was quickly served and nicely presented more than anything the staff made it really pleasant. The food was great, the atmosphere and surrounding were fantastic. We deeply enjoyed and looking forward to another visit. Thanks again

Visited September 2013
1 Thank FAITHGLASGOW
Emma P, Public Relations Manager at Pesto Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you so much Faith for your lovely review of Pesto and so glad to see you enjoyed your repeat experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Wishaw, United Kingdom
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a great concept.......lots of little plates of Italian food........great choice and excellent service. Our waitress, Monika was very good. The only issue I have is with the desserts......I ordered a lemon tart....described as lemon mousse on a biscuit base. What I got was a lemon coloured blancmange on a soft, chewy base. There was no sign of lemon flavour. I woul definitely go back but would just have dessert elsewhere!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank doasuwouldbedoneby
Thank you for your lovely review and glad you enjoyed the food during your recent Pesto visit. Sorry to hear you didn't like our lemon tart but hope you will try some of our other desserts like our tiramisu on your next visit as we have plenty of options. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Regular at Pesto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I've been going to Pesto, St Vincent St since it opened. Must have been about 10 times in total and every time has been brilliant. Great food and lovely place to sit in with friends and family. Would recommend this to anyone and its also good for someone who has never had tapas before as there is plenty to choose from!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank L M
Thank you for your lovely review and glad that you enjoy Pesto time and time again. We hope to see you back again soon!
St Agnes, United Kingdom
“A really nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I was in Glasgow for work. I wanted to walk around and see what took my fancy. Pesto was a very inviting place. It has a very warm atmosphere and I felt welcomed as soon as I walked in. I hadn't tried Italian Tapas before, but I have to say it was a nice surprise. The staff were attentive, the service was quick, the food was tasty. You can't ask for much more. So 4 stars from me. Check it out when your next in Glasgow.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Griffin71
Thanks so much for your lovely review of Pesto! Glad you enjoyed your visit and liked our concept of Italian 'piattini'. We hope to see you again soon.
Glasgow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant concept”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was my second visit here, the first I just went in for coffee with a friend and the staff were more than willing for us just to have a drink. I have never had Italian food in this way before and I must say that the concept of 'tapas' style dishes works very well. The service was very good and the quality of the food was also exceptional. I will be returning for a third visit and this time I intend to have dessert as I went early last time and could not find room for another course.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank andr523
Thanks so much for your lovely review of Pesto and glad you enjoyed your 'piattini' experience. We hope to see you again soon!