“Authentic Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sapori D'Italia

Sapori D'Italia
Ranked #142 of 2,393 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Thanks to everyone for the reviews ....With our simplicity we only try to keep our cuisine authentic and traditional. There is not expects refined service, but definitely a warm Welcome and a great atmosphere..... and good Lasagne!Thank You!
“Authentic Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

My partner and I ate here after attending the games at Hampden park, thankfully we had pre-booked as every table was reserved so obviously a popular place!
We chose form the A La Carte menu and had bruschetta and mussels for starter, gnocchi with speck meat and gorgonzola cheese sauce for the main and cheesecake and pannecotta for dessert, it was delicious! Definitely one of the best Italian meals I have had, I would not hesitate to go back here!
the atmosphere was relaxed and warm and the staff were so friendly and welcoming.
highly recommended!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jgore11

“Busy, yet tasty.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Service was reasonable as they were obviously experiencing a very busy night. Had a bit of a wait for our meals but when it arrived we were more than chuffed with our dishes. Very good value. Very comfortable environment for a meal. Great wee local Italian, will definitely return soon!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank StevenHughes36
“A Touch of Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

I have been going to Sapori d'Italia since last year. My partner's mum lives in the area and once, whilst looking for somewhere to have lunch, we happened to pass by and decided to give it a go. I am Italian myself and I am normally wary of Italian restaurants abroad as they tend to present a fusion of local and Italian cuisine so I was not particularly keen on the idea. It was my partner who insisted going.

However, once I saw the menu, I realised that these guys have really put an effort in trying to present the best of authentic Italian cuisine. The food is amazing and now, everytime I feel homesick and long for a taste of my own food, I know where to go!

The restaurant itself, despite a bit small, looks like an Italian "trattoria". It's very neat and tastefully furnished and my personal favourite is the huge graffiti on the back wall with the old men sat in a cafe.

Prices are reasonable and food selection varied. They offer a very competitively priced lunch menu (about £8 each for a starter and a main, if I'm not mistaken). Hugely recommended for the ultimate Italian experience! If you are going for dinner at weekends I would suggest booking very well in advance as it normally tends to be fully booked.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Marta C
Lancashire
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Booked as came well recommended on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. I had one of the best Italian meals ever. Very small local restaurant run by lovely young couple. I couldn't fault either the service or the food. Fantastic value, 3 people, 3 courses including wine, £93, on a Saturday evening.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank LancashireFamily590
“Busy Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

This is very much a family run laid back restaurant. Our table wasn't ready for 20 mins (we had booked) but nowhere to sit and wait. I'm not a fussy eater but struggled with the mushroom heavy menu. The food that came was delicious and full of flavour and service was excellent.

1 Thank Katen M