“Best Birthday Dinner!”

Sapori D'Italia
Ranked #173 of 2,543 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thank You for review this business. We will always do our best for our customers.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I had a perfect birthday dinner here with my best friend. Everything went as I was expecting - fabulous food and wine, great service and friendly atmosphere. Thank You, Sapori D'Italia!

1  Thank Elzbieta R

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Another fantastic evening here. The waiters are brilliant, genuine and read the table well - no over the top/fake service here- and the night I was there the chef even came out of the kitchen to make sure he understood what it was I wanted. Molte grazie

1  Thank MickMcGinley
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I had dinner in this restaurant for the first time and were delighted with our experience. From Giovani our waiter, to the the food, the wine, the ambience and the reasonable cost of our evening, all put together made for a lovely dining experience. Best of all we live very close to the restaurant and aim to use it often.

1  Thank galpat57
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Very nice place n food with friendly staff. I have visit this place with my friends.good place to have a fun

1  Thank jackallaround1
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

This is our local restaurant. We absolutely love it. How fortunate are we to have this amazing restaurant right on our doorstep. The atmosphere is fantastic. It is a small intimate family run restaurant with great food, great staff and a real taste and feel of Italy. We go back time and time again.

1  Thank Agnes Anne B