“appalling don't waste your time or money”

Spirit of Glasgow Horror Walk
Ranked #35 of 86 Tours in Glasgow
Reviewed April 1, 2013

What a joke poor acting, poor costumes and the narrator had a poor attitude. Stories mostly did not even relate to the necropolis. Would hate for anyone else to waste their time and money. Would give it a zero if I could.

1  Thank jool_10
Jackie G, Owner at Spirit of Glasgow Horror Walk, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

We're very sorry you were disappointed with the walk. But the overwhelming reviews of others here rate the same event as 4 or 5 star. We take all comments seriously and accept that every customer has different expectations. So perhaps it just wasn't for you. With regard to the necropolis, the walk is not billed in any way as being a tour of the necropolis and indeed it is not mentioned at all in our website description - 'A one hour costumed tour around Glasgow Cathedral precincts and graveyard, full of fun and frolics.'

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We signed up for The Spirit of Edinburgh Walk. Found the venue easily with the instuctions emailed to us. Very broad age range in attendance. Such a funny evening despite the strange man lurking around (whom we later found out was not part of the act...we would have been terrified if we knew that beforehand) As we left we spoke to some other attendees and everyone was in high spirits having had a fab time. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We signed up to do a Spirit of Edinburgh Horror Tour as part of a deal. We turned up at the time and place listed on the website and our voucher although no one was to be seen. We wandered the area for 30mins before giving up. When we contacted the company for answers they said they sent an email stating a different meeting point which I never got, checked all possible folders and did not receive the email. They were unable to offer a refund and stated they would contact me with another possible tour and have never heard from them.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I took my 2 teenagers and their respective partners to this for a sort of pre Christmas family time amble, despite the torrential rain and freezing cold we had the best time. Really interesting and funny, slightly cheesey but if you like cheese you'll love it. Hats off the the guys for making this an fun eventful evening...