“Highly recomended”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Asmaan Tandoori - CLOSED

Asmaan Tandoori
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A versatile eating experience that can now be sampled in glasgow "THE SUNDAY TIMES"Like us on facebook.. Asmaan Restaurant
colombia
“Highly recomended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

my housband and I went two weeks ago, to Glasgow, and found this restaurant that serves excellent quality indian meals, with a variety of curries.

You can order the menu, with one start, and one curry lamb, and a cup of tea, delicious.

the service was Also, very good. I highly recommend this restaurants for locals and also for tourists.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Asmaan, it was a pleasant experience. The food was simply delicious! the friendly staff were very welcoming. Their curries were delightful, i had the chiicken currry accompanied with a nan. There's a lot of drinks to choose from, i wasn't disappointed. Definitely back for another visit!!!

• Visited November 2012
Glasgow
“Ghee whizz”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I'm always on the look out for a good curry house, and in Glasgow there are so many that one false move by a restaurant means you simply move on to the next one. It was this revolving door approach that brought us to Asmaan's, on both occasions for a take away. It's unashamedly old school, with friendly service and some of that 'Glasgow banter' as well.

Both times the food has been delicious...and swimming with ghee. My girlfriend has it marked as her current favourite Indian and I'm struggling to find any negatives, the amount of ghee aside. The lamb Rogan Josh in particular was superbly tender and full of flavour.

I'll no doubt be back very soon.

• Visited November 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I went here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon in November. Had never been before, hadn't even heard of it, but walked past and saw their lunch deal and thought we'd give it a go. So glad we did!
The food was lovely, the portion sizes were perfect and the staff were really friendly and welcoming.
Very happy to have found this little hidden gem! Will definately be going again.
Very surprised that it was so quiet on a Saturday afternoon. Will definately be reccomending it to my friends!

Manchester
“Fabulous Food - Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food was amazing. Never tasted a Rogan Josh like it. Alot thicker than I'm used to but the flavours were lovely. And seriously, if you don't try the garlic naan bread, there is something wrong with you - it's huge and absolutely gorgeous. We went two nights running on a three night stay! Really would recommend it. Staff are really helpful - they know every dish on the menu so ask if you're not sure what to have. If you like the sound of a dish but want it changing slightly, just ask - everything is cooked fresh so they can tweak anything for you.
We will be going again next time we're in Glasgow

Visited November 2012