“Circus BLAST”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Circus BLAST”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I went on the Circus Blast workshop with Spinal Chord, an introduction to Aerial Skills. I wasn't sure what to expect but the day was amazing! From the moment I walked into the sports hall the team were friendly and welcoming, completely putting my nerves at ease!!! After a short welcome from Rodolfo we warmed up and got split into groups. There were 5 stations and each was manned by one of the Spinal Chord team. Everything was explained and demonstrated before we were given the opportunity to try it for ourselves. Again the team were there to help and guide us all the way...even lifting our legs up and over the bar when the upper body strength failed us!
A great day out, an exciting experience and a fabulous workout! I highly recommend this to any thrill seekers or people just wanting to try something a bit different!

Visited October 2011