“AMAZING FOOD!!!!”

Thai Siam
Ranked #359 of 2,472 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai Siam is the oldest family run thai restaurant in Glasgow giving you the most Authentic tastes in Thai cuisine,Our top quality chefs delivery the same high standard meals every visit,, Thai Siam strives to keep our standards at the highest level by only purchasing produce from only superior suppliers . Spices and exotic aromas are the hallmark of the food in our restaurant,You could play it safe and order some of the chicken or vegetarian dishes, or summon the adventurer within, as you try out the salmon jungle curry,Regardless of whatever you choose, you are sure to be satisfied
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We have visited here a number of times best thai in Glasgow West End. .very very friendly staff..its like a family now..love the food ..highly recommended. ..

There are newer reviews for Thai Siam

Reviewed February 11, 2014

In having to make a quick change of plan we happened upon Thia Siam and am very glad we did. The food was excellent and impressed my parents, the staff were friendly and helpful, there was a good atmosphere and was not to expensive. All round pleased with the evening.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Myself and my family ate there tonight for my birthday, In a nut shell, we were greeted in a fake manor, encouraged to order starters, almost forced to order a fourth meal even though it was not necessary for a child. No child's portions and charged for adult meals for kids. Both waiting staff were unkind and one even made a ridiculous comment about personal appearance reducing my daughter to tears. We had to leave and take the food as take away as she was too upset and uncomfortable to stay. As someone who has been a waitress for years I was appalled at the way we were treated. Bizarre place, circus like environment but food very good, except the fish cakes - greazey and processed to within an inch of it's life!! Go - no. don't

1  Thank Lesley I
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I am a regular here and the food is authentic Thai, made by Thai people this isn't the usual kid on Thai restaurant served by Chinese waitress and made by Chinese chef this is the real deal!!! and excellent I can recommend the Tom-Sum also known as Papaya salad its spicy!!!!!
also any of the curry's are good, and the coconut ice cream yummy!!!!!!
I also enjoy the Thai beer Singha or Chang try it!!!

1  Thank Derek W
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I regularly eat in this restaurant. Tonight I had a couple of friends around to visit. I was told it would take an hour. An hour passed and I called to be told the driver wasn't back. A short time later I received a call to say it would be another 40 minutes.
My food arrived cold and the kids had to eat before our meal arrived. I called and complained as I was even charged for delivery. Over priced and very poor service. Will not go there again and will stop recommending to friends.