“not so ugly and really good”
Review of Brutti ma Buoni

Brutti ma Buoni
Ranked #757 of 2,591 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

plesant decor with good food, i had the ham hoch soup which was like my mother used to make. Then my wife had the fajitas and i had the lamb burger, both very tasty. if there only had been better parkibg near by. i would definately go back.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I booked a table after checking on here for a restaurant. I'm so glad! The place was buzzing when we arrived. Staff were really friendly, food was fantastic! We had several small plates with a glass of cava. Turkish Delight Icecream and the Snowball dessert were both delicious! Will definitely go back next time I'm in Glasgow!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I came in to shelter for the rain and stayed about two hours. We combined coffee and cake with a business meeting and were vastly impressed with the atmosphere and the amazingly friendly staff.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food was excellent and the staff were all so friendly and attentive. Everyone seemed to be hipster ~ staff and customers. Made for a fun atmosphere. We had several of the small plates and one large plate (veggie burger). All were excellent.

Excellent choices for wine and beer ~ we went with the Pilsner Urquell and a nice glass of wine. If you're in Glasgow, definitely give the restaurant a try!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Found this restaurant quite by accident. Being part of a hotel, you wouldn't expect much but was I wrong. The food was fantastic! It's eclectic without being overbearing. Highly recommended.