Hallmark Hotel Glasgow
$265
$220
$206
  • Restaurant
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$188
$252
$210
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$139
$289
$244
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$176
$137
$262
$244
2,373 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiescity centresecure parkingswimming poolsteam roomleisure clubon arrivalgood sizecar parkroom was largeargyle streeta bit tiredweekend breakrestaurant staffreception staffwould stay againbuffet style
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best! I think we will be coming back it's so good I'm surprised it's not *****.

The steam room is wonderful and Jacuzzi is only on for 10 mins but long enough for me the changing rooms are lovely!

Been greeted by lovely reception staff which told us where to go and everything.

As soon as u go round the round door thingy u are heated by a warm blast of heat, which u need in Scotland; hahahaha

The room is great, good evening tv there good heating and security as there is a automatic bolt lock so u are very safe in your room, the furniture is amazing, nice, clean and beautiful.

The hotel is very close to a train station so for people who don't like the walk try and get a train at Central but queen street is only 10min walk (when you know where your going(lol)).

Overall this hotel is one of the best hotels in Glasgow!

***** from me!

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I recently stayed for the first of a series of business trips at Menzies. I found the reception staff very welcoming, my room was tremendous (I had booked one of the apartment type rooms) giving me space to relax and work. My colleague commented that her room was also great.
The food in the bar was good and service first rate, I am now looking forward to the coming trips and regular stays at this hotel

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Graham H
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We booked a well earned break, bed and breakfast with an evening meal on the night of our choice. The price we were quoted was fantastic considering it was a Sat/Sun night in December, a Saturday night in a hotel in Glasgow can usually cost a wee fortune. When we arrived the young lady on reception could not have been more helpful even to the point of informing us that it was their Saturday Christmas Party night but we would not be disturbed as our room was away from the function suite, she also gave us all the information regarding what was available in the hotel including the pool and spa. We could not have asked for a better selection at breakfast, from healthy eating to the good old Scottish Breakfast, staff in the dining area were friendly and professional. We decided to dine on the Sunday night and boy we were not disappointed the food was out of this world, we both ordered steak and they were cooked to exactly how we both liked them. Room was great, fantastic beds, everything we required. It was great to sit in the bar area and watch the world go by while having a nightcap. I would definitely recommend the Menzies, in fact we have already done so. So thanks for a great break.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hotel is very clean warm and staff are very friendly. We had dinner on the first night it was really good. It was very good value for money and its only 5 mins to the shops, we used the pool which was a good size, we didn't use the spa but it looked really nice. Only down side was the bathroom in room could be doing with updating, but it was clean.Will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for weekend last feb 2013 as he was on karate course so we didn't no were about course was from
Hotel or wat bus or train was best to get we ask the reception staff and they wasn't sure we went to r room within 30 minutes we got a phone call from reception with bus timetable and train timetable which all end to this place were karate course was on they were so helpful and went out there way to find the information out we needed we lined the atmosphere and friendly staff we have booked it again for this feb we r bring our 11yr old son and my parents this time the rooms were lovely breakfast was nice pool area and spa was lovely we can't fault it and staff were lovely

• Stayed: February 2013