“Excellent Hotel”

Hallmark Hotel Glasgow
Ranked #45 of 93 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed December 10, 2012

this is the second time I've stayed in this hotel and how refreshing it is to see the same faces greeting you when you walk in, which doesn't usually happen in a city centre hotel. The hotel is spotlessly clean throughout, with very comfy beds and EVERY single member of staff takes the time to smile and say hello when they see you. It's these small touches that make the difference.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

just spent a lovely evening at this hotel.everything was firrst class from cleanliness to staff.everthing you could ask for at breakfast.if there was a downside it was the cost of the drink.i payed nine pounds for two gins and one tonic which i thought was a little over the top.otherwise would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stayed here overnight as I was at a party night in Glasgow. We had a studio apartment which was lovely. Very stylish like a little home from home. I like the New York inspired look. The price was better than the other surrounding hotels suites and it was clean and comfy.

My only criticism was on the breakfast service. It seemed very unorganised as if one hand didn't know what the other was doing. If there is going to be a queue and people have to wait they should at least have a note of who is next in the queue. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this is the first time I have had to queue for a table. I understand that the time of year and the fact that the hotel was full were factors but from what I can gather, this is normal regardless. I just think the routine could be better structured. The breakfast was nice as were the staff.

All in all a great stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Fantastic service received all round. Special thanks to Brian in concierge for his very quick response in supplying me with a bow tie needed for a dinner event - thank you! Great pool, great breakfast, bar service wonderful

Room Tip: Mattress fantastic, shame only had 3 hours sleep in it, great hotel,
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We arrived as a team on the Thursday and as always received a warm welcome. The hotel was very busy but were made to feel welcome. The conference facilities were just right for our needs and the service that we got was excellent. Foe lunch we all had the burgers which was just right. Once again my room was clean and just right. This hotel continues to offer a warm welcome, excellent service and a comfortable stay. I will return as I am sure will my collegues.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

have stayed here before on a few occasions and it never lets us down , booked 2 rooms to accomidate our party of 2 adults , 2 teenagers and an 8 yr old , without asking for rooms to be close to one another the boys were only a door away (ace)and we had lovely large rooms on the 4 th floor .Have noticed that although the rooms are immaculately clean the decor has some scuffs and tears in wallpaper and the slicone around the sink in the bathroom was black and could have been replaced - but these things aside the rooms were fine - beds lightly lumpy (but i never sleep well anywhere)
we booked this hotel because of its closeness to the city centre and its leisure facilities - and these didn't let us down -we enjoyed a late evening swim after a day shopping and a soak in the hot tub (bliss)
Had a quiet drink in the bar and relaxed in the room with the kids watching good old saturday night tv before settling down for the night
Breakfast the next morning was a s fantastic as ever with masses of choice and plenty to eat - even enough to stuff 2 teenage lads and their never ending appetites , breakfast at weekends is always busy especially after 9 am ( but we had no chance of a long lie with an excited 8yrold )
we all used the pool and leisure facilities again in the morning - which was great for the kids .

Staff are always friendly and willing to help and especially when my daughter left her coat in the room - one quick phoine call to the hotel after finding out we had left it and it was retrieved from the room and held at reception for us to collect later on in the day

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Every time I have stayed and worked at Menzies Glasgow it has been 1st class. The attention to detail and cleanliness is evident. With this great location and superb parking come a fantastic Spa & Gym, its an ideal way to relax before hitting the town or perfect to unwind after a long day working!
I always finish my stay with the excellent breakfast offer at Menzies, good choice and wonderful service. The sausages are amazing!
I am looking forward to my next visit.....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business