We have changed from using Travelodge to Premier Inns for our budget hotel requirements, as we find that Premier are striving to make the stays more comfortable with great success. The room was comfortable and the facilities acceptable (but why oh why does every budget hotel always have insufficient tea and coffee available in the rooms for more than 2 cups of either drink?). We had a pleasant enough meal in the restaurant and the service was impeccable, although we had a very early start and didn't stay for the breakfast.
All in all, no complaints and I would regard Premier Inns as overall the best option for a budget night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Premier Inn, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Scotland