I guess when you book a Premier Inn you know pretty well what you are going to get. I have to say that this particular hotel is the best PI I've stayed in. The staff where extremely friendly and helpful. The room was great with a large spacious shower. The in-house restaurant was busy, but the food was good with only a short delay despite the throngs of guests.
For me, best of all was the location. Just 10 minutes walk into the heart of Glasgow. On a rainy night, you would need to drive or get a taxi, but on a balmy Summers evening, the walk was not a problem. And because the hotel is not in the city centre, the room rate is a bit cheaper.
Would I stay here again? Absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Scotland