We arrived at the hotel abt 10:15pm on a friday night after a long drive up from london, to attend a wedding. We only stayed one night and There were still a few places open to find various fast food (my family wanted the fish suppers , found a place that was friendly and food was good "Hot and Spicy" I think it's called and is only about a 5-8 minute walk from the hotel)
The hotel was pretty easy to locate off the motorway and is pretty much bang in the middle of glasgow, so very central to all other areas of glasgow (everywhere in glasgow is 10 mins from this hotel lol).
The area generally appears fairly quiet, there were hardly any people walking around even though it was only abt 11:30pm.
Room was as you would expect from Premier Inn, the usual colours and nice comy bed, no bath tub just a roomy shower (didn't bother us but others might prefer bath tubs), not sure what time the bar closes but I'm sure it was still open at nearly 2am.
I would recomend this hotel and another advantage it has over other Premier Inns around glasgow is that you get free parking here, at others you could be paying £12 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Scotland