This was our first stay at a Premier Inn and I am very impressed. This has a great location for Celtic Park (we could walk back easily which was great because there were no taxi's available). Room was spacious for 2 adults and a large 12 year old child - it was clean with comfy beds.Staff throughout the hotel were refreshingly pleasant, helpful, friendly and polite. Meal in the restaurant was superb - 2 courses for £12.50 - we had the same meal both nights as it was so good. Breakfast was £7.50 with no charge for children - this was much better than I expected, plenty of good quality food in a clean and well serviced restaurant.
We got this for a bargain £19 a night - but it's an impressive marketing ploy as we'll definately be returning to Premier Inn - they will certainly give Holiday Inn a run for their money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Scotland