We stayed here for 5 nights, and used the hotels ideal location to our advantage – close enough to walk to the city centre or for access to the main roads / motorway, allowing us to explore the surrounding area. We also found the availability of a complimentary car park fantastic & extremely beneficial.
The hotel accommodation was clean, and the room very comfortable. The week we were there it was quite warm and humid, particularly at night, so the lack of air conditioning unfortunately is our only disadvantage of this hotel. A fan had been left in the room however which definitely helped!
A special mention must go to the staff of this hotel – everyone we met was friendly and helpful, but in particular two members of staff; Lorraine and Ross were excellent, from making check in a quick and easy experience to helping us out with passing a rainy day in Glasgow after we had checked out. They are both a true asset to the hotel.
Breakfast each morning was lovely – the buffet kept well stocked of a wide variety of food to suit all tastes, and was a great start to the day. This was our first time staying in a Premier Inn, and we will definitely use them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Scotland