Queens Park Hotel
$152
$125
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$119
$206
$173
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$97
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$211
$180
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Apex City of Glasgow Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
Travelocity
$120
$111
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Was delighted to get tickets for the Robbie Williams concert at Hampden Park on 25th June for myself, a friend and our two daughters. So in November I booked a family room in this hotel so we could walk back after the concert (had previously been to a concert at Hampden and knew what a nightmare it is to get back to the city centre afterwards). Realised this would be more a hostel than a hotel but the location was more important. Booked through Laterooms.com and secured a room for £95 with the payment due on arrival. We live in the Highlands and had our train tickets booked and were really looking forward to our trip. The day before our reservation I received an email from Lesley at the hotel informing me the card used to make the booking had declined (my bank had issued another card since I made the booking) and my booking was cancelled. On receiving the email I immediately phoned Lesley who would not take another card payment over the phone as the room had already been relet (within 2 hours of her sending me the email). In turmoil I contacted Laterooms who also contacted the hotel on my behalf as it was totally unreasonable to cancel my reservation without first discussing it with me. The best they could do (and only because Laterooms had got involved) was offer a room at their 'sister hotel' the St Enoch in Glasgow city centre. Bearing in mind when I first made the booking I could have chosen any hotel in the city centre and with the very poor customer service I had received I really didn't want to take this option but with everywhere in Glasgow booked and The Queens Park Hotel refusing to honour our confirmed booking I had little choice and had to book there instead. OMG! I will have to post a separate review for that experience! So take my advice and don't think an online confirmed booking with payment due on arrival will be honoured.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Booked this hotel in Jan 2013 for the night of the Robbie Williams concert 25th June. I also received an e-mail the afternoon before telling me that my booking had also been cancelled as the card I had used was no longer in use. This establishment had decided that they would take full payment despite my booking stating the balance was due on arrival. On contacting them less than 5 mins after receiving the e-mail the room had already been re-let and the receptionist was extremely rude, unhelpful and put the phone down on me. This was the same young lady that I had spoken to less than 72hrs earlier clarifying if someone would be available early so we could leave our bags and pay the balance due. No mention then that they were intending to take payment before arrival!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TDH352
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Well where do i start we arrived there a wee bit early we were there for the Robbie Williams concert at Hampden. We got to hotel about 130 pm and we got to leave bags in storage as we couldn't book in before 3 as they were busy night before so when we did get in the shower never worked. The bed sheets were dirty the toilet was filthy the bed was broken when we complained we got well that's all we have.so after concert i wanted to just drive straight home but we chanced a sleep but left at 6 am give this hotel a wide birth

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ally5232
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My friend booked a nights accommodation with this hotel nearly 7 months ago for two adults and two children for 25th June - the night of the Robbie Williams concert at Hampden. The day before (24th June) she received an email stating that due to the credit card she used to secure the booking having expired some months ago, her booking had been cancelled, when she rang up she was told the room had already been relet, and they couldn't help. They were most unhelpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank colette s
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed here for a family wedding, and it was much better than we expected. The hotel was easy to find from the M74, and we were able to park almost outside the door.The room was huge with a lovely big bay window overlooking the park.Clean towels and soap were provided for each person, and the small shower room was clean.The bed was comfortable.There was plenty of storage for our stuff.The tea making facilities were good, with plenty of tea, and proper mugs.The packed breakfast was a bonus - we were not expecting that - we felt very special to be able to pick up our breakfast from outside the door and virtually have breakfast in bed.
All the staff we met, from the receptionists to the cleaners, were very friendly and helpful, and the rest of our family who stayed at the hotel, felt the same. Of course it is an old building, and needs some maintenance, but I really don't know what some people expect for the very reasonable cost!
The only downside was that the Venetian blinds on the large windows, were a bit "knackered" and did not block out the light enough for people like me who like a dark room to sleep in.Some blackout blinds would be a great improvement.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family