“Quirky and delicious”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Gorgeous decor and delicious food. We took the server's advice and had cake with ice cream, which was a really yummy combination!

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Lovely little place. Really cute decor. Bright colours. Wooden tables, with a jar and some nice smelling rosemary on each. Loved the plates. Very polite waitresses, who were very attentive. Clean too. Only thing is there weren't enough cushions!! :)

Oh and cake was great!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I paid a visit to Cushions and Cake on Saturday with a group of friends as part of my Stag day celebrations.

It is absolutely lovely inside, so quirky and chic. We were running a little late as we got lost but staff were very understanding and friendly. We all had the afternoon tea and the staff explained in detail how it all worked and took our orders.

Service was quick and the food was delicious. The staff had really made the effort, even making sure the sandwiches were placed in the order of seating so we'd be easily able to get our sandwiches from the stands. The scones were delicious with clotted cream. I will most definitely be back.

1  Thank Liam M
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I ordered an afternoon tea with my boyfriend and we ate the best scones ever! I also loved the meringues, we ate way to much. Lovely cafe and nice food, we loved the smell of newly baked pastries.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Another visit to C&C for some tasty sandwiches & cake. Tearoom was pretty busy but thankfully got a wee table for 2. We both ordered soup & sandwich (full not half portion). I love the traditional sandwich selection at C&C, sometimes you just want cheese & chutney or ham & mustard, no fuss just tasty fillings on fresh bread. I have always found C&C to be good value for money and it always surprises me when reviews suggest otherwise. I was so full after my soup & sandwich we opted for cake to take-away, a super slice of raspberry & chocolate cake to be precise.

Another enjoyable visit to C&C and nice to see a new staff member joining the small team.