“Warm and Friendly”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is a little treasure of a place. Not on the main road and very small inside but the welcome and service are fantastic. If you are at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery or just in the neighnourhood it is a must visit. I promise you wont be disappointed.

cushionandcake_pam, Owner at Cushion & Cake, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I wanted the tearoom to feel like you were popping into my home for a cuppa and I think that's how you perceived us so thanks for posting about it.
I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I love this place. Been a couple of times and the service is always excellent. Food tastes great and is good value too, especially the afternoon tea. I would definitely recommend a visit, however, it's a wee bit small so call in advance!

This is a lovely review! Thank you. It is true we are only little and it is very good advice to call and book a table particularly on Saturdays. Thanks again for taking the time to write lovely things about the tearoom. See you soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Popped in on the way back from kelvingrove museum, really friendly owner made us feel right at home. Cakes were fantastic and I have to recommend the grenadine & vanilla tea, so good I bought some to take home. Fantastic !!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I met my friend here this week, we both have babies and I phoned ahead to book. Although the cafe isn't terribly spacious the staff could not have been more accommodating. There is a lovely atmosphere. There is a vast selection of leaf tea served on vintage china. I ordered a chocolate brownie and it really was the best brownie I've ever tasted. We will definitely be going back. I will maybe park closer next time and leave my buggy in the car.

1  Thank AlexandrakF
Reviewed February 5, 2014

You don't really can notice where they are. They don't have a attractive front door. I wonder the inside is much more small than I thought. But very cosy, bright and clean. 2 ladies staff very friendly. The soup today sweet potato w/ Ginger and chilli which is lovely, and all gone only 3pm. the sandwich very fresh. Chocolate cake is the best I had recently. it's a really happy afternoon tea after the museum.