“Never Disappoints”

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I love this place. Been a couple of times and the service is always excellent. Food tastes great and is good value too, especially the afternoon tea. I would definitely recommend a visit, however, it's a wee bit small so call in advance!

• Visited January 2014
cushionandcake_pam, Owner at Cushion & Cake, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
This is a lovely review! Thank you. It is true we are only little and it is very good advice to call and book a table particularly on Saturdays. Thanks again for taking the time to write lovely things about the tearoom. See you soon!

Carlisle, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic tea and cakes”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Popped in on the way back from kelvingrove museum, really friendly owner made us feel right at home. Cakes were fantastic and I have to recommend the grenadine & vanilla tea, so good I bought some to take home. Fantastic !!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Friendly service, fantastic leaf tea & home baked cakes”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I met my friend here this week, we both have babies and I phoned ahead to book. Although the cafe isn't terribly spacious the staff could not have been more accommodating. There is a lovely atmosphere. There is a vast selection of leaf tea served on vintage china. I ordered a chocolate brownie and it really was the best brownie I've ever tasted. We will definitely be going back. I will maybe park closer next time and leave my buggy in the car.

1 Thank AlexandrakF
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

You don't really can notice where they are. They don't have a attractive front door. I wonder the inside is much more small than I thought. But very cosy, bright and clean. 2 ladies staff very friendly. The soup today sweet potato w/ Ginger and chilli which is lovely, and all gone only 3pm. the sandwich very fresh. Chocolate cake is the best I had recently. it's a really happy afternoon tea after the museum.

Scotland
“Lovely birthday afternoon tea”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Had a lovely afternoon tea with friends today it was a belated birthday treat for me. The owner was so accomodating for all our dietary requirements. We were so relaxed and make to feel welcome even though I think we took over the tearoom in the end with added guests and chatter.
Great value for money. Will definitely return.