“Wandered in here...”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 20, 2014

And a lovely lunch was had!

After wandering aimlessly for half an hour, we decided on this place, as the menu looked appealing.

I can definitely say we enjoyed our lunch! We had the soup of the day (one each), and a sandwich. Simple, but done right. The soup was lovely, the sandwich was fresh, and we were able to chat and have lunch in peace.

Would go again.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Great wee hidden gem with cosy, friendly atmosphere, great staff, good menu and central location. Will be using this place for meetings more often.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

we stopped here for lunch on a short break to glasgow, we selected it based on Tripadvisor reviews... we were not disappointed. A great selection of food and brilliant selection of specials for the day. Food was lovely, service was quick - perfect for lunch.
We were served by a gentleman who was lovely! he was friendly and veryhelpful when we asked for some local advice. also because it is below street level you are forced to look at the great architecture opposite
No hesitation in recommending cafe wander and hope to visit again in the future - a great find in glasgow!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I'm always looking for places far from the madding crowd - no easy feat when you work in the city centre - but on a quiet Tuesday lunchtime, cafe Wander fitted the bill.
Clean and tidy, but with a friendly informal atmosphere, I was made to feel welcome and given a few minutes to check the menu before the cheery server came and told me what the soups and special of the day was. I opted for a club sandwich for a change which was fresh and tasty, and came with a tasty side salad dressed in the nicest balsalmicvinegar I have ever tasted.
Take away was constant but not obtrusive to those opting to dine in.
Not particulatly cheap but I will go back and sample some cake next time.

1  Thank Cheech2014
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was in for breakfast recently with a friend and my wee girl. What a super place. The staff could not be better - warm, welcoming,attentive and charming. It's hard to gauge the food just on breakfast - which was toast and coffee for the adults and delicious french toast for my daughter - but I will make this a regular haunt with friends or the children. My daughter adored it - the staff were especially delightful with her - and she said the toilets were the cleanest she has ever been in!

1  Thank glasgowworkingmum