“A great birthday dinner”
Review of Barolo Grill

Barolo Grill
Ranked #102 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Situated on Mitchell St, Barolo Grill is two minutes walk from Central Station, Queen Street Station and the Buchanan St Underground Station. Ideal for a business lunch in one of our comfortable booths, celebrations and large parties, graduations and even just to take the weight off your feet while shopping with a well earned glass of Prosecco. The clue is in the name, as they say - and Barolo Grill is no exception. We pride ourselves on our top quality Scottish steaks, meats and seafood, cooked to perfection, and served with a contemporary Italian touch. Our extensive wine list offers the best in Italian varietals, and of course a superb selection of Barolo wines. We also specialise in superb focaccia and pizza, baked in our traditional Italian pizza oven and topped with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

After a tour around Scotland, we wanted to enjoy a nice restaurant for my 30th. We didn't plan ahead so we had no reservations. While other restaurants were closing early, we were fortunate to find this one.

The food is delicious and the portions really good sized. Couldn't ask for a better service. Felt very welcomed and at ease. Thank you! Recommended

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Went there for Lunch, got taken in right away, place was busy, always a good sign imho,
Went for the 2 course meal deal, and ordered a bottle of Merlot. Food was above average, with my risotto tasting rich and creamy with the asparagus cooked to perfection, My other half had a beautiful pizza. Service was good, non-intrustive, and attentive when required.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Booked this restaurant for a girls day out last week and have to say I loved it. Decor, ambience, staff, food, wine the lot.. Couldn't fault it. Had the king prawn and lemon risotto with spinach and have to say its the best risotto I've tasted ( apart from mine).. We sat for 3.5 hrs so this tells you how much we enjoyed it.. Definitely go again.. Had reservations booking as my last experience when this used to be L'Ariosto was totally different.. Good job guys for turning this place around.. I hope the next time I come my experience is the same. This is the true test.. Consistency!! Look forward to next visit..

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I enjoyed my recent visit to this restaurant. We had the early evening dinner (2 courses for £13.95), which was excellent value. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. As with most restaurants these days the wine was just a bit overpriced.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Honestly I can say that the food here was some of the best I have tasted. After a recent visit to Glasgow we were stuck with finding somewhere to eat after a hard days shopping. In entering the restaurant I was slightly worried given that we were the only customers at the time. Any fears were swiftly put to rest when I took the first bite of my main course. Whilst the service was not the quickest I have experienced (call me impatient im from London!!) I can forgive them because everything tasted so fresh. Thier version of linguini gamberi is highly recommended.

Will definitely be going again on my next trip to Glasgow.