3,114 results
All reviews river view squinty bridge city centre sse hydro clyde auditorium attending a concert car park afternoon tea shower room ideal location breakfast was excellent min walk rooms are small reception staff mini bar modern hotel stayed here for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed one night in the HGI Glasgow. It is walking distance to Kelingrove Museum and along one of the Quays in the city. I used it as my arrival hotel in Scotland - it had a nice restaurant for dinner or breakfast and was very clean and quiet for my first night of sleeping after a long plane flight. The staff were helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were down in Glasgow for the weekend for a friends wedding. We originally had booked another hotel in Glasgow (which I won’t name) but upon arrival it was awful, the rooms were filthy & there were silverfish in the bathroom. We quickly went online & managed to book this hotel at 10pm on the Friday night, we drove across town & as soon as we walked into the hotel we received first class service. Rooms were clean, comfy & ready for our arrival. Breakfast was out of this world, one of the best I’ve ever had. So much choice, fresh & again great service. We also used the bar (as we needed a drink) after the awful start we had which again was really nice, good atmosphere & staff were lovely. Thanks for saving our weekend Hilton!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for one night for work - the room was fine, clean and with a comfortable bed. The room wasn't overly spacious and I think if I was sharing my twin room, it would have got a bit claustrophobic very quickly.
I paid £87 for a twin room for one night; which I feel was a bit much. As a gold honors member, I get breakfast included, which lessens the blow a little. Breakfast was great, well stocked and staff were friendly.
The hotel isn't new or modern, maybe a little dated. There are a number of modern properties nearby; next time I might stay elsewhere.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is near the SEC and Hydro but not walkable to the city centre where shops and restaurants are. Disappointed in that. Hotel as it is is fine but choose only if you have conference at SEC otherwise go closer to actual city centre. Felt isolated.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Barbara P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just left the Hilton Garden Inn. Very friendly staff.
Great breakfast selection.
Good location if seeing a show at the Hydro & a nice walk along the river towards the City centre.
Was lucky to have a very sunny Saturday, so sitting on their terrace overlooking the river was lovely.

Trip type: Traveled with family