Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre
$93
$167
$141
  • Pool
The Belhaven Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$62
Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$53
$49
Agoda.com
Apex City of Glasgow Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$80
$74
$102
$84
Travelocity
$78
PremierInn.com
2,766 results
All reviewsriver viewsquinty bridgecity centresse hydroclyde auditoriumattending a concertcar parkshower roomexcellent hotelrooms are smallreception staffmini barmin walkideal locationbreakfast was excellenttea and coffeemodern hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2011

This is a great hotel for a one/two night stay in the city. The rooms were a pleasant surprise boasting amenities that you wouldn’t normally find in many standard rooms in similar hotels. The staff were efficient and helpful, providing us with a map and a guide to the best nightlife and tourist attractions.

The hotel is situated slightly out of the centre but it was only a 10 min walk or £5 maximum taxi ride before we were in the heart of the city so we didn’t mind the distance.

I would recommend going to their quayside café/restaurant on a nice day, it’s a great suntrap and a very pleasant place to have a drink and top up your tan!

Reviewed May 3, 2011

I couldn't recommend this hotel more highly - the staff were extremely freindly and accomodating and our stay was thoroughly enjoyable. The hotel was a couple of minutes in a taxi from Glasgow Central station, and situated right on the river which offered us a great view from our room and also from the huge sun terrace.

Clearly no expense has been spared with Mint Hotels - they have an iMac in every room with it's own little sound system which makes it great for listening to music / watching TV, but more importantly it makes using the internet a breeze and completely free!!

Our room was immaculate and a good size, and the bathrooms are all kitted out with The White Company which was very refreshing from some of the other rubbish you find in hotel bathrooms. Lunch and breakfast were great and at ba reasonable price.

My only criticism is that we could only stay for one night!

I would definitely recommend staying here if you are looking for a hotel in Glasgow.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay or eat in Glasgow! The location is fantastic - just across the road from the SECC and right next to the centre of town. The staff were very friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. The room was spotless and comfortable and had an amazing view over the River Clyde. The food was delicious and the service excellent. I was so impressed by this hotel that I will definitely be treating myself to another stay there soon.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Stayed here in October and had booked to stay again over Easter. Recent reviews made me wonder if standards had slipped since it was City Inn.
I can only imagine they must have had a blip as from start to finish my experience was fantastic.
I can't think of a better location to relax and enjoy a drink outside beside the river.

Plan to return for the night with the girls in December and I am confident we will not be dissapointed!

1  Thank jcmcn
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We stayed because of proximity to SECC.Room ok but heavily stained carpet.Bathroom adequate but very "cosy" and neither of us are of large frame.
We did not eat dinner as menu didn't inspire but breakfast was very good.
The staff were friendly and very helpful and seemed happy in their work.
Having stayed in City Inn in the past,the only thing that seems to have changed is the name.
Overall,they are getting there but still have work to do if they wish to be a real four Star.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Hamish42
GlasgowOpsManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at Mint Hotel Glasgow.

Please accept my apologies for the stain in your bedroom carpet, this has been resolved this week by replacing 25% of our bedroom carpets as part of our continuous investment in the hotel.

As all our food is freshly prepared in the kitchen, please do not hesitate to ask for something that is not on the menu and we will gladly make it for you.

Kind Regards