“Huge screen.”

Ranked #11 of 61 Fun & Games in Glasgow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Imax Theatre next to the Science Centre houses one of the world's largest cinema screens and is a popular venue for 3D movies.
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Been here on a few occasions staff are very welcoming. Screen is huge. You feel like your actually in the movie.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have no idea of the cost- I saw Harry Potter 5 with my school and as a chaperon I didn't have to pay ^_^

LARGE area, great sound, comfy seats, plenty of space.

Staff were very good.

We were able to sneak in sweets (just have to be careful with them!)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very good service and a great big screen. also the coolest building ever. very poular with everyone and a very enjoyable day out.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Took my daughter to her first Imax trip, it was Man of Steel in 3D and we were both blown away! Imax is something every city should have. If you have never been, you are missing out!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We (4 of us) all thoroughly enjoyed the Imax films, the staff were helpful & courteous to us all.
The only observation or comment I'd make is that the sign for the men's toilet is in the wrong place. Many people including my son & I went to where the Toilet sign is, only to find the Disabled & Women's toilet. When we asked an attendant where the mens was, we were directed back from whence we came.