Number 10 Hotel
Hotels.com
$151
$143
  • Restaurant
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$88
Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$57
$54
Agoda.com
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$157
$132
  • Fitness center
$71
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsqueens parkhoneymoon suitefunction roomwedding venuesteak pieclub roomthe main hotelhuge roomthe general managerboutique hotellovely hotelcity centregreat nightwould highly recommend this hotelfollowing morningno lifttrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed here on the 4-5 of October had a lovely time at the hotel. Staff were very friendly room was clean breakfast was great. Short taxi ride in to city centre what more could you want. I will be staying here next time I come back to Glasgow.

• Stayed: October 2013
Number10Management, General Manager at Number 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments. I am glad you enjoyed your experience and found the hotel to be close proximity to Glasgow and all it has to offer.

I hope you will return in the New Year.

Kind Regards
William Sloan
GM

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We popped into Number 10 by chance as we had some time to spare before a Scotland football match at Hampden Park. This proved to be a good choice. Bar restaurant was very clean, with decent choice of quality pub grub on the menu. Service also friendly, if a little on the slow side. Overall, very good and we would certainly go back when next in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank East_Lothian_Scot
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Yet another September weekend at Number 10 Hotel, and just like all the previous ones a good time was had by all. I use this hotel both for business and pleasure. The September weekend was pleasure 20 golfers on our annual Friends Across The Border match with the Malletsheugh Golf Club. The Hotel as always was well presented and the attention given by William (The General Manager) Nicola and the rest of the staff was excellent. The food is excellent and great value for money. You are 5 Minutes walk from the nearest rail Station and just a 10 Minute ride from Glasgow City Centre and only £1.95 return. Two of us stayed for 2 extra days and took the train into Glasgow twice. The rooms are large to huge especially in the annex and well appointed. We will be back twice next year in May and possibly August for more golf and I will be back on my next business trip later this year.

Room Tip: I have stayed in both the main building and the annex, on most occasions in the Annex and have been in most of the rooms. They are all as good as each other.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels when I travel to Glasgow, the only reason I dont stay here all the time is because it is so popular, I am quite a fussy person but even I cannot fault the cleanliness of the rooms, in fact the whole hotel sparkles, & the staff are so warm & friendly, the welcome you receive from Nicola & William is second to none, I could not recommend this hotel high enough, I will be back very soon regards Mick Rainsford

Room Tip: book early to avoid disappointment
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

On drive back from Mull we had some business in Glasgow and so glad this hotel was chosen.
Wonderful room with Spa bath and very powerful shower and the restaurant food was brilliantly presented and prepared.
Only thing for a beer drinker was limited choice of beers, but used to that in Scotland.

• Stayed: October 2013