Stayed for 4 night at McLays Guest Hous.
Location is located in good walking distance from the inner city. Room and over all condition is okay for the price. The house has a nice vintage overall look. Rooms are quiet. The area seemed to be pretty safe. Clubs, bars and resaurants not too far away but far enough to have a calm sleep. Maybe some parts a bit run down but acceptable. Breakfast was great. People that we met were friendly. And the overall price value was good. Enjoyed our stay and willl return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McLays’ offers great value budget accommodation in the heart of the city centre. We are superbly located for visiting Glasgow’s many museums and art galleries and just minutes away from Glasgow’s finest shopping streets Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street where in addition you shall find an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas & nightclubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your McLays Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mclays Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Mclays Hotel Glasgow
- McLays Guest House Glasgow, Scotland