Short and sweet summary .
The staff are brilliant , very friendly and helpful al though the woman at the front desk likes me to walk ( personal story )
Room : clean and very basic , there is a tv with freeview . Coffee making facility's were standard .
Building: very dated and old but you really shouldn't let it bother because your paying for somewhere just to crash. Ou have tv lounge communal rooms scattered around the building . Seemed clean but again very dated carpet and wAlls .
Breakfast : cooked breakfast was ok and the waitress was pleasant .
Overall : I would come back here again and for £65 it's not bad for pricing but bare in mind that it's not a flashy establishment .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McLays’ offers great value budget accommodation in the heart of the city centre. We are superbly located for visiting Glasgow’s many museums and art galleries and just minutes away from Glasgow’s finest shopping streets Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street where in addition you shall find an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas & nightclubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your McLays Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mclays Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Mclays Hotel Glasgow
- McLays Guest House Glasgow, Scotland