My sister had her wedding at the Scottish Piping Centre and this hotel is in the same building. I found the staff for be very professional and helpful, the food (lunch and throughout the day) to be very nice and the drinks prices reasonable (unlike many venues that inflate their prices for a wedding, the prices are at Glasgow city centre levels). The hotel rooms are basic and could do with some upgrading, but they are charged at B&B prices for a city centre location, so no complaints from me (or any of the other guests staying for the wedding), especially since it was paid for by the bride and groom !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The National Piping Centre is home of The Pipers' Tryst which houses 8 cosy bedrooms, and is classed by the Scottish tourist board as a 4 star 'Restaurant with Rooms'. All 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, colour TV with radio channels, hairdryer, trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is served within The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is provided in all our rates. Cooked breakfasts are also available at an extra charge, The Pipe Major's breakfast will be sure to see you through the day. The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant is also available for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Having achieved eat quality Scotland standard and received very complimentary reviews in local press our tables are often in high demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Pipers' Tryst Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipers Tryst Glasgow
- Pipers Tryst Hotel Glasgow
- The Pipers' Tryst Hotel Glasgow, Scotland