I went to this hotel 11/01/14 for an overnight stay with my boyfriend as part of my Christmas present. I can honestly say it was the best hotel I've stayed in, in Scotland. I can see why the food is Michelin star- absolutely beautiful. The room we stayed in was very big and the bathroom was gorgeous and big. The bed was actually the comfiest bed I think I've ever slept in- didn't want to leave it. The hotel was beautiful to look at, inside and out. Furthermore, the staff were extremely helpful and well-mannered. Breakfast in bed was perfect and as well as a lovely cooked Scottish breakfast, we had tea/coffee, juice, and cereal. I would love to go back, and would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland