Extremely comfortable beds, lovely food - including making Cranachan for us on the second night.
Very atmospheric and individual. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It made a perfect base for a couple of days of visiting places in Glasgow. Willow Tea Rooms (OK but runs out of particular food late afternoon), the Burrell Museum (interesting building), House for an Art Lover (good food, wonderful gardens and superb architecture). Would go back but not with the same friend as she found stairs too much, especially down to the Stables bedrooms in the rain! Husband will love it - very Scottish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland