Went to Scotland with work for three days as I do very often, a colleague had booked us into a premier inn a few weeks before and I cancelled it ( because I hate boring hotels) and forgot to book anything. We realised at 5pm on the night and had a mad panic ring around, managed to get 2 rooms here but not in main hotel, was told rooms across car park athe back. Was quite worried about the rooms not being in main hotel, but wow what a surprise the rooms were fantastic. Really big with lounge area, massive bed and great size bathroom. Evening meal and breakfast were good too.
Looking forward to returning soon. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland