Found this Castle Hotel at the last minute while traveling through Scotland. Very beautiful hotel, nicely decorated and needless to stay, IT IS A CASTLE! Only has 18 rooms, but the one we stayed in was recently re-decorated. Very comfortable and roomy. Felt like a Ritz Carlton. Had dinner in the restaurant and the food was amazing. Had to try the Haggis and it was very savory. Nice bar area to unwind and have drinks, and the breakfast the following morning was very good.
If you are in the Glasgow area and would like to experience staying in castle, i truly recommend Sherbrooke Castle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland