Stayed here for a wedding. Wasn't expecting too much given the logistics of weddings but - the room (we had a "junior suite") was lovely - large, spotless, huge bathroom. The food (again given the scale) was absolutley amazing - no "packet sauces" here - all clearly made on the premises - delightful.
Anyone going to Glasgow that wants to stay outside the city centre in a beautiful location and amazing character hotel need go no further. Prices were extremely reasonable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel is a magnificent 4 star baronial hotel crafted in rich red sandstone and set in beautifully landscaped gardens in the leafy suburb of Pollokshields in Glasgow's Southside. The hotel has luxury bedrooms and suites, a lounge bar, restaurant and meetings and event facilities for up to 200 guests. At the Sherbrooke, we have combined traditional grace with modern efficiency. Prestige with convenience. The result is a unique experience. A genuine experience. The Sherbrooke experience. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sherbrooke Castle Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Castle Glasgow
- Hotel Sherbrooke Castle
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, Scotland