Travelodge Glasgow Central
$112
$93
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Free Internet
$94
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewshill streettravel lodgeroom was cleanfamily roombus stationearly checkminute walkmain shoppingcomfortable stayan overnight staytea and coffeecar parkexcellent staystayed for one nightreceptionnightlifeconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2014

my room was damp had black ceilings and water pools on the window sill.. my bedding was damp on the put me up bed, as it was not a twin room and I had no foam mattress on it so slept on a bed base. was asked to move and we were not..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is the best and cheapest hotel in the centre of Glasgow. I have stayed in many but didn't discover this hotel until recently as it dosen't appear on comparision websites. Just off Sauchiehall st.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2013

excellent sleep over... great value... booked well in advance, so got a really good deal... only downside was parking in public carpark, at an additional cost, not that big a problem as we left quite early in the morning

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed while I was in ggow for an xmas night out. Arrived early and had 4hrs before I could check in would have been good to be able to leave my bag instead of lugging it about. Tried to go for a disco nap but the people across from me seemed overexcited to be in a hotel and were constantly running between their rooms...the doors are really noisy and cause a mini earthquake when they close. The security of the hotel at night wasnt up to much and found it strange that if youwanted to access the rooms by stairs you needed your room card to access the stairs but if you went for the lift it gave you free acess to all the floors. I sound like a moan but security and sleep is the main reason I go to hotels. Onto more positive notes the staff where excellent particularly mark on the nightshift he couldnt do enough to help and the room was spotless, bed was great, good sized tv and lovely breakfast. I booked my room through trivago and got it for less that tl charge plus I got breakfast include which would normally cost me about £7 if I got ot from tl. As with all travelodges I stay In I will say its not the ritz but it is warm clean and comfortable so It does its job. I will definitely go back ;)

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Two nights stay, Friday and Saturday for £141 is good value in Glasgow, just 2 minutes off Sauchiehall Street, so handy for the shops. Typical Travelodge basic, but you get what you pay for.
I was concerned that there maybe noise at night from other guests but we had a very peaceful sleep both nights.
I would recommend this hotel for those who are on a budget and want to be close to all the shopping areas

• Stayed: November 2013