“Botanical Gardens”

Ranked #20 of 339 things to do in Glasgow
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This unique glasshouse located in the Botanic Gardens is a familiar landmark in Glasgow.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

It was a drizzly cool afternoon at the Gardens. We enjoyed the walks through the green houses and thru the outdoor gardens. We stopped at the tea house for tea and scones and it was a nice and much needed break. We enjoyed our time at the Gardens, we did not go to Kibble Palace

Write a ReviewReviews (1,796)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"greenhouse"
in 242 reviews

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I love gardens at all times of the year a heavy due or jack frost decorating trees and bushes its all the same to me.

After walking through the gardens a visit to the tearooms is a must and once again I was not disappointed.

What a wonderful Country Scotland is, of course I would say that being a Highlander although I have lived with sasanacks for more than half a century.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Took my mum here whilst she was on holiday it was lovely, although the cafe was incredibly understaffed the whole experience was most enjoyable.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Loved the tea room, the flowers, the buzz of people on a sunny day. We sat outside the conservatories and watched the world go by for several hours. Brilliant day out.