“Excellent!”

Ranked #182 of 2,413 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Slouch Bar, Kitchen & Venue was established in 2010 and has fast become one of Glasgows most popular spots for food. With an emphasis on friendly service and a warm atmosphere coupled with fantastic home made & creative dishes we can cater for all ages and sizes of groups.Give us a call if you have any requirements and we will do our best to accommodate.
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Booked this at short notice to have a quick bite to eat before a concert. Service was brilliant, but the quality of the food was even better. My partner and I are both mature students, so we're always looking for a 'deal'. Our 3 course meal, which came with a complementary wine/beer each, came in at under £30 all in. We actually couldn't believe it - because I would have paid double that for what we got. We both had the pate to start (could have been doing with an extra piece of bread - but that's only because we're greedy little piggys) - it was delicious. My partner had the seabass and I the beef bourginyone for our mains - hearty, fresh and OMG - it was fabulous - a real treat! We really shouldn't have had desert, but hey, it was a belated birthday night out, so it would have been rude not to. Glad we went for it, the sticky toffee pudding and chocolate brownie were to die for!

I wouldn't go here for a romantic meal, as it gets quite noisy - but it's that kind of place, and comes with a lovely atmosphere. We were there early on, but it looked like there was going to be some live music - if we weren't already on our way to a gig, we would have been happy to sit there all night.

We booked this through a discount/deal website, and ate off the garden menu ( I think that's what they called it). Next time we're back (and we definatley will be), will have a go with the al a carte.

• Visited November 2013

“Great food and drink”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Went yesterday for food, first time trying slouch after reading good reviews, we both had burgers, strongly recommend 'sweet child of swine' burger, amazing. Good friendly staff, good music great burgers, what more can you ask for? Will def be back. Strongly recommend

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Boshki
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“A bit meh but haven't tried the food yet”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My pals all rave about this place but I'm yet to see the attraction. I don't think the decors all that much, nor the atmosphere but I've only been for drinks so maybe the foods really good.

• Visited August 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
“Great music, great staff”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Really like this wee place. It has a chilled out atmosphere and is all about the music. Plays great tunes from across the decades, mostly Indie guitar music. Nice to see that scene thriving in Glasgow in this pub. Even their drinks and food menus have music themes. They have some good drinks promos on during the weeks so its an affordable, chilled out place for some post work drinks with friendly staff who enjoy a bit of banter.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank DearChicago
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place for a Feed and Bevy!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I often come here for a spot of lunch and some drinks. Slouch has a great laid back atmosphere with some good music playing in the background.

The staff are very welcoming and attentative without being overbearing.

My mission is to work through the burger menu and have being making some good progress. The best burger so far has to be the Sweet Child O Swine!!!

Also has a nice cocktail list for those who dabble and an excellent selection of beers and lager too.

One of my favourite places to visit in Glasgow!!

• Visited August 2013