“Amazing! HUGE PORTIONS & Best grilled meats in Glasgow.”
Review of Babylon cafe

Babylon cafe
Ranked #550 of 2,471 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Very good ethnic restaurant Turkish,Iranian & Iraqi food Very reasonable and delicuios
Reviewed November 23, 2011

This place is amazing! I have travelled extensively and eaten a lot of arabic food and this place is the closest I have come to eaten Arabic food outside of the middle east.

everything is fresh a extremely tasty and the houmous was light and creamy while the meat was cooked to perfection. We were rushed for time so opted for the takeaway menu. For starter we had the Babylon Special Platter fo 2, I had the Lamb Shawarma & Iraqi Kebab & my fiance had Sabzi & nan. All of it was cooked to perfection and came in at a bargain £26!

If you live in Glasgow, you must go here!

1  Thank planetash
There are newer reviews for Babylon cafe

Reviewed November 15, 2011

When we got off the car we smelled the barbecue and that give as the feeling as we are in holiday in Jordan or Egypt. The food was very nice and the shawerma is the shammy one. It was nice experience with Arabic music and mint tea. The amount of food was great . We paid £67 for five adult.

2  Thank maha66
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Do not let the location and outward appearance of this restaurant fool you. We had a fantasic meal and a truly enjoyable experience. My dad and husband both aggree that it was the best lamb they've ever tasted. My mom had fun watching the kitchen staff prepare the naan, and we all loved eating it. The only complaint would be the very limited vegetarian options, but all were delicious.

2  Thank Busho1ld
Reviewed September 10, 2011

One of the best kebabs I have tasted. What made it even more tasty was the very reasonable price. Will def revisit

1  Thank K1ANY786