“Great food and cocktails”

Bunker Bar Restaurant
Ranked #908 of 2,899 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived around 4pm, Most tables reserved on Saturday afternoon but not till later in evening so sat at a reserved table. Waitress came over after a 20 min wait. Cocktails ordered and delivered to the table. Food served quickly and was nice but macaroni cheese too rich. Had a promotional stand giving out free samples of martini, nice touch. Most cocktails £7, shots £4 each. Toilets clean and spacious.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (232)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely great bar and does a fun quiz on a Monday.

However, bar is severely understaffed on occasion and some bar staff need to be re-trained as service can be too slow. 25 mins wait!!!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Visited “Bunker” and was really looking forward to it. Table was booked for 5.30 pm, when we arrived our table reservation wasn’t available, despite showing the Bar staff my reservation on my mobile. Meal was good but service was poor. We were served by a really rude and abrupt waitress, she kept coming over while we were eating asking “are you finished?” every ten minutes. While we were talking at the end of our meal the waitress took our drinks away, we had a third of our drink left in the glass!!! Talk about rushing you through the meal. No tip given and won’t be back!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2019

Gutted, as I really like Bunker for a few drinks. Was in last night for my Hen Party. I paid 30quid for a Bunker which was awkward for some of my older guests to get into but no big deal, think 30quid is cheeky just to reserve a table. Service was terrible. 25 minute wait at the bar at one point for drinks, was as if my Aunt and Mum were actually invisible. Many of my guests asked the DJ for a couple songs for me and he had none of them which I find hard to believe. He did play 2 for me which was nice. Ended up leaving at 2230 when we planned staying out all night. Had a great party in ma kitchen when we got home. Still cant believe how bad the service was. A bar worker should be able to tell who's been waiting long and who's not to some extent.

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We always visit bunker when in Glasgow. Yesterday we had some very nice lunch. Menu is limited but it is all lovely so that’s the main thing.
Tue-thu drinks are only £1.80! Huge cocktail menu on offer too.
Nice bar, great staff. It usually busies up with younger people on the evening but we usually head off about this time. We always go before visiting the Kings Theatre.
Recommended