“Yummy food but its loud in there!”

Bunker Bar Restaurant
Ranked #1,015 of 2,486 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

4 of us had dinner reservations at 5pm.
We all agreed we enjoyed our food. The restaurant was clean and nicely furnished. The only down side was the blaring music. The song choice was spot on & matched my iPod playlist but I wanted to be able to speak to my friends across the table without shouting or speaking in their ear. Loud music after 7/8 totally acceptable but not at 5pm

1  Thank Lizziemo15

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went here for dinner with friends, the food was lovely, reasonably priced and the service was excellent.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We just arrived in town and were looking for a place to eat. Two blocks from the hotel, we found Bunkers. A modern decorated place, with good food and good service. Recommended!!!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Lovely cocktail followed by great food at a reasonable price. Will definately be back for the 50% off offer on food on a Sunday!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Was bit unsure about this venue as I know a lot of young people go to this in my work only heard good things. Went in about 6.30 Had a voucher so ordered starters of chicken satay and cheesy garlic bread my friend ordered, mushrooms and onions rings, we then ordered fish and chips each.
The food was brilliant could not have asked for a better choice, staff very friendly we are teetotal so had soft drinks and tea all night which some bar staff don't like but staff in bunker were kind attentive without being in your face. I will be going back in.