“keep on coming”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I can not stay away, great visit again love the food last time I had american burger this time a deli burger. I had fantastic service from the two ladies in black shirts that all though there was a longer wait than normal they kept making sure we were ok. Nice to see a busy restaurant on a Wednesday if the waitresses are there every Wednesday ill be a regular

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Well I have eaten here a couple times now, and the consistancy in the food, and portions is what brings me back as i know what im ordering, and i know i get the same portion each time. and the quality is also great

However that said latterly we have started use codes for eating here, as it is expensive. at an average of £9 a burger, plus your side, plus your drink (non alchol) you could be uptp £15 a head. infact the first time we were £38 for 2 adults. for burger chips, and a couple drinks is pricey.

Maybe need to relook at the pricing when the silverburn extension is complete

Staff always been friendly and cant fault them. I would work there, if they done a management programe :D

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Good quality burgers and good "real" chips - too many places only do frozen chips/French fries!
As ever the staff are nice and friendly and keen to make sure all is well with your meal. We have eaten here many times, usually at lunch time, and it can be really busy and quite noisy due to location in the shopping centre.
My only gripe is that any food or rubbish dropped by previous customers on the floor is not picked by passing staff - and when the tables are cleaned the staff wipe the crumbs etc off the tables with their cleaning cloths straight onto the chairs and the floors, to join any stray chips etc - presumably there until closing up and the floor is swept at night?. In fairness this is not solely confined to this eating place - seems to happen across the board at most casual eating places - yuk.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Visited Handmade Burger Company today for the second time.

The customer service was about standard for this kind of restaurant, while the burger selection was absolutely excellent!

The chips do cost extra, however the portion size was terrific (one portion was easily enough for myself and my dad and neither of us are light eaters). These chips were some of the nicest I've had.

The burgers themselves were large, moist and lovely. The peppercorn sauce on these was exceptional.

Soft drinks are expensive, however it only costs an extra few pence to make it unlimited.

It was a nice treat :)

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I both had the Classic Cheese and Bacon beefburger. Very nice indeed. However the chips were lukewarm, onion rings were greasy and the coleslaw was bland.

Been to Handmade Burger Co.? Share your experiences!